CPU
i3-10100
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Please pardon my ignorance as this is my first hackintosh build.

So I installed OSX and had the OS functional with native networking functional after initial OS install.

I used multibeast to install audio drivers for ALC887 and USB 3.0 drivers...that's when the boot looping began.

Upon restart, I get the screen in the attached photo.

I see that some people can read the screen and decipher exactly what area caused the panic - advice towards where to look for cause of the issue and what might have caused the panic would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!

I think my specs are in my sig, but to cover:
Asus H110M-A M.2
i3-6100
HD530
16GB RAM

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 526
nacho - I'm unaware of needing either, but in searching the threads, I found this: UPDATES: As of 10.11.4, Skylake HD 530 graphics are now working with full acceleration and the APIC Fix is not necessary. Skylake is now the current platform recommendation. (Emphasis from previous poster)

Is there something in the log that makes you think it's my USBs or related to the APIC? Is that a common ASUS problem?

And thank you for mentioning the port limit increase. Thus far, I'm only finding posts discussing the USB limit with regards to El Capitan, except for youtube videos. Gonna do more more looking around, but please let me know if you have other ideas.

This is from the audio setup section from the Hackinmouse User Build by mots.
It includes the GA-H110M-A motherboard. It will likely apply to your Asus H110M board as well.

Audio - Realtek ALC887
  • No drivers should have been installed by Multibeast
  • Backup stock OSX AppleHDA.kext just in case. It is located in in /S/L/E
  • Mount EFI Partition using Clover Configurator.
  • Use Clover Configurator and check “FixHDA” under ACPI
  • Reboot.
  • Download and run audio command script by toleda (audio_cloverALC-110_v1.0r10.command): https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverALC (directions at the bottom)
  • In System Preferences/Sound, choose “Internal Speakers” as “Output”
  • Reboot and you should have sound.

Thanks trs96, as I was following that guide, it opens terminal for installation with the following results:

File: audio_cloverALC-120.command_v1.0d
Release Mode
Password:
EFI partition is mounted
System Integrity Protection status: enabled (Custom Configuration).
Configuration:
Apple Internal: disabled
Kext Signing: disabled
Filesystem Protections: disabled
Debugging Restrictions: enabled
DTrace Restrictions: enabled
NVRAM Protections: enabled
BaseSystem Verification: enabled
This is an unsupported configuration, likely to break in the future and leave your machine in an unknown state.
OK to patch
Error: no IOReg/HDEF; BIOS/audio/disabled or ACPI problem
No system files were changed

So that looks like it went bad... what part of my configuration do you think it doesn't support? Thanks again for any insight.

figured it out - I didn't run multibeast to finish the EFI install to my HDD. Chasing down the audio showed me the issue. Then ran the audioALC command and it installed the device... UP AND FUNCTIONAL!

So finished getting iMessage installed onto my Hacki, so I think the only thing left to tackle is USB 3.0... thus far, I have avoided anymore KP so hopefully this won't be first time after I've gotten everything else going.

Installed MultiBeast Increase Max Port driver and no issue during reboot. My USB 3.0 Ext HDD recognizes differently than before, but don't know if it's xfering @ USB 3.0 speed. Overall impressed with the amount of tools and resources to build a hacki if a person takes it a step at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back