Contribute
Register

[Solved] Asus B150M-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Updated to 10.11.4 and installed AppleGraphicsControl.kext via KextWizard, then executed commands:
Code:
sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel
sudo kextcache -system-caches
Now working! Big thanks guys!

:clap::headbang::thumbup:

Hello
I use your EFI file to make the installation and work , but now is always restarting , i make the " boot mac os x from el capitan HD " and start give a error and go again to Clover ....

IMG_20160323_122911.jpg

Hello
I use your EFI file to make the installation and work , but now is always restarting , i make the " boot mac os x from el capitan HD " and start give a error and go again to Clover ....
Hi! Try this EFI

Attachments

• EFI2.zip
    9 MB · Views: 175
Hi and thanks Viiees but give the same error . . . .

i find all the Bios adjusts .... I install and finish installation , run multi beast but a restarting de computer i have this problem in the photo .... i think i do something bad in multi beast but what i do now??? HELP lllooollll IMG_20160324_155157.jpg

i find the "Prohibited" sign on boot" and get all garbled text the message "Still waiting for root device" i try all USB, the Hub and change to cpus=1 and nothing.... can someone help me ....

Upgraded to 10.11.5, same method works

10.11.6 upgrade!

So, i checked all kext/info.plist, everything in place, no signal. removed latest Nvidia drivers, installed beta, and VGA works

Update: After installing beta drivers, i used it for a day, installed latest driver, and works, i dont know what went wrong the first time

Update2: using usb headphones i just realised my sound was gone, must remove AppleHDADisabler kext again

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 14.18.40.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 14.18.40.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back