Contribute
Register

[Solved] Allocation error in clover when booting with the WEB drivers enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Gaming M5
CPU
i5-6600
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
I installed mac on my hard drive and got everything working successfully other than the web drivers.
The drivers install normally it's just when I reboot to actually use the drivers, I get an error.
The main part of the error reads:
"Error allocating 0x1197a pages at 0x000000000dac0000 alloc type 2
Couldn't allocate runtime area"
I'm honestly stumped and the only way I can boot back into my system is when I use nv_disable=1 which disables the web drivers.

Will upload a picture of the error tomorrow morning when possible.

EDIT: I solved my problem by switching my SMBIOS to 14,2 instead of 17,1 AND by using OsxAptioFixDrv2 instead of OsxAptioFixDrv. Hope this helps someone in the future!

Last edited:
I installed mac on my hard drive and got everything working successfully other than the web drivers.
The drivers install normally it's just when I reboot to actually use the drivers, I get an error.
The main part of the error reads:
"Error allocating 0x1197a pages at 0x000000000dac0000 alloc type 2
Couldn't allocate runtime area"
I'm honestly stumped and the only way I can boot back into my system is when I use nv_disable=1 which disables the web drivers.

Will upload a picture of the error tomorrow morning when possible.

Are you using OsxAptioFixDrv2? If so use OsxAptioFixDrv and set CsrActiveConfig to 0x67 not 0x3.

Are you using OsxAptioFixDrv2? If so use OsxAptioFixDrv and set CsrActiveConfig to 0x67 not 0x3.
I actually just managed to solve it. I had both OsxAptioFixDrv kexts in my folder so I used OsxAptioFixDrv2.kext and that solved my error but I still wasn't able to activate my WEB drivers. I moved to 14,2 for my SMBIOS instead of 17,1 and am currently able to boot perfectly fine!

I also used HFSPlusUEFI kext from clover configurator as I was recommended to use that a while ago by someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back