Contribute
Register

[solved] ACPI exception keep coming up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z270-GAMING K7
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys,

doing a new install on my Z97X-UD5h, was El Cap...but I needed to update for some app. Very impress with how it's becoming easier to make a hack now, Unibeast and multibeast are amazing tool. Good work guys ! I HAD a great hack so far of a week...

Now I have no matter any boot flag the ACPI exception AE are not FOUND.
And Also it says APCI error : 5 Load failure
It was ok at first since I could do a new installation but now I also got my unibeast USB key that show up the same message...

so I'm stuck!!!!

Could anyone explain me why it happen and how I fix this ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 4.33.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 4.33.09 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 335
Hi guys,

doing a new install on my Z97X-UD5h, was El Cap...but I needed to update for some app. Very impress with how it's becoming easier to make a hack now, Unibeast and multibeast are amazing tool. Good work guys ! I HAD a great hack so far of a week...

It was ok at first since I could do a new installation but now I also got my unibeast USB key that show up the same message...

so I'm stuck!!!!

I’m getting the same thing and will upload a picture in a few hours.

I started getting this error after modifying my config.plist file to use the NvidiaWebdrivers, downloading and installing said drivers (yes, they are the correct ones), then rebooting.

I have tried removing the NvidiaWebdrivers boot flag, but that didn’t fix the issue.

Anyone else have a solution or suggestions?

Attachments

• AAF06EC4-8BEF-465A-B5DA-B19931540A7C.jpeg
    AAF06EC4-8BEF-465A-B5DA-B19931540A7C.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 170
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 81
Hi guys,

so I'm stuck!!!!

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Thank you for the response. I didn't think of looking in the Laptop support section since I'm not on a laptop.

I am currently unable to boot on that drive, so I have attached the image and compressed CLOVER directory (sans 'themes') above.

Some additional information:
  • While the primary drive on this machine is an SSD, I used the No Convert option when installing.
  • I was able to reboot to this drive once.
  • The issue seemed to occur when installing the NVIDIA WebDriver-378.10.10.10.20.107.pkg. I edited my config.plist file through Clover Configurator following the directions here to allow me to use the NVIDIA Web Drivers.

Thank you for the response. I didn't think of looking in the Laptop support section since I'm not on a laptop.

I am currently unable to boot on that drive, so I have attached the image and compressed CLOVER directory (sans 'themes') above.

Some additional information:
  • While the primary drive on this machine is an SSD, I used the No Convert option when installing.
  • I was able to reboot to this drive once.
  • The issue seemed to occur when installing the NVIDIA WebDriver-378.10.10.10.20.107.pkg. I edited my config.plist file through Clover Configurator following the directions here to allow me to use the NVIDIA Web Drivers.

Too many fixes in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes.
Remove all of them (or set false), then enable only those you actually need, and only those that don't cause problems.

Too many fixes in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes.
Remove all of them (or set false), then enable only those you actually need, and only those that don't cause problems.

Setting all of the DSDT fixes to false worked like a charm. Thanks RehabMan!

Ok. so this is all the fixes that were enable by multibeast ?! right...
Is there one I should keep ?
Here my config.plist.

My Build :
z97x-ud5h
High Sierra 10.13.1
32 Gig Ram
On board graphics HD 4600 intel

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 9.58.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 9.58.21 AM.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 178
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 9.58.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 9.58.32 AM.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 165
  • config.plist
    6.7 KB · Views: 275
Ok. so this is all the fixes that were enable by multibeast ?! right...
Is there one I should keep ?
Here my config.plist.

My Build :
z97x-ud5h
High Sierra 10.13.1
32 Gig Ram
On board graphics HD 4600 intel

Don't use a fix unless you need it.
Best to avoid Clover Configurator. It will often enable options you didn't authorize.

I remove 'airport' to check if this will have an effect... before removing anything random, I came back to being stuck at ACPI error on boot, can't boot now..

Can you explain Rehabman what is ACPI ?
I could maybe understand what I'm doing wrong here...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 1.07.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 1.07.21 PM.png
    90.8 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back