Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP ProBook 4530s
CPU
i7-2720QM
Graphics
HD 3000
As the title, just updated to Sierra and have no sound. I updated all all the kexts before doing the update as Clover to the latest version. Everything is working well but has no sound. Any ideas?

As the title, just updated to Sierra and have no sound. I updated all all the kexts before doing the update as Clover to the latest version. Everything is working well but has no sound. Any ideas?

My guess is you forgot to update as per instructions in the ProBook guide.
Must run ./install_downloads.sh after the update and then rebuild cache as per post #1.

My guess is you forgot to update as per instructions in the ProBook guide.
Must run ./install_downloads.sh after the update and then rebuild cache as per post #1.[/QUOTE

Actually I updated before

As you said, I did not run ./install_downloads.sh after the update and then rebuild cache. I did it and still no sound and now my battery has an x in the middle. To complicate things I updated clover to the latest version and cannot boot without caches anymore. I am afraid I am going to need help. Please advice. Thanks

As you said, I did not run ./install_downloads.sh after the update and then rebuild cache. I did it and still no sound and now my battery has an x in the middle. To complicate things I updated clover to the latest version and cannot boot without caches anymore. I am afraid I am going to need help. Please advice. Thanks

Read guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
  • Ezequiel’s MacBook Pro.zip
    427.7 KB · Views: 60
  • RehabMan.zip
    57.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Terminal Saved Output 2.zip
    913 bytes · Views: 69
  • Terminal Saved Output 3.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Terminal Saved Output.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 58
Thanks. Here are all the files. Thanks for your help

Your files are not up-to-date with respect to the github project.
- config.plist old
- wrong SSDTs in ACPI/patched

Follow post #1.

But I did follow it and also changed the config .plist

I started at "Updates to the the patch repositories"

But I did follow it and also changed the config .plist

I started at "Updates to the the patch repositories"

Your config.plist is not up-to-date.
And your ACPI/patched content is also not up-to-date.

Your config.plist is not up-to-date.
And your ACPI/patched content is also not up-to-date.

So I do not know then what to do. Should I delete the project folder in my HD and start again "Updates to the the patch repositories"?

So I do not know then what to do. Should I delete the project folder in my HD and start again "Updates to the the patch repositories"?

If you are not sure how to use 'git pull' to update your copy of the repo, remove your copy and recreate with 'git clone'.
Then follow all post install steps in the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back