Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Hello everybody,

After installed macOS Sonoma 14.1 on a Kingston SATA SSD, 3 problems arose. I tried to solve them during 2 days but to no avail.
My hackintosh is : Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 | Intel i7 8700 | HD 630.

1. The 3 internal NVMe SSD (APFS format) are not recognized, as if they never existed (none of them are displayed in "Disc Utilities").

2. The bluetooth Magic Mouse is not recognized immediately. I have to wait 10 minutes for the message "mouse connected" to be displayed and regain all the functions (I do not use the wifi, so no problem with that).
Here are the pictures of the bluetooth status right after logging :
bluetooth deactivated.jpg

bluetooth status right after loging.jpg

Then, about ten minutes without doing absolutely nothing on the computer or the keyboard or the mouse, the bluetooth status become available :
bluetooth activated.jpg

bluetooth status 10 minutes after loging.jpg

3. The boot process takes a lot of minutes because of the "AppleKeyStore : operation failed" messages.
AppleKeyStore.jpg

I join : the boot log and the EFI folder (without the serial number).

Thank you very much for your help. I'm completely lost. I can't use Sonoma with these 3 problems.

Have a nice day.
Patrick

Attachments

• opencore-2023-10-29-155906.txt
    256 KB · Views: 22
  • EFI.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 45
Hello everybody,

After installed macOS Sonoma 14.1 on a Kingston SATA SSD, 3 problems arose. I tried to solve them during 2 days but to no avail.
My hackintosh is : Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 | Intel i7 8700 | HD 630.

1. The 3 internal NVMe SSD (APFS format) are not recognized, as if they never existed (none of them are displayed in "Disc Utilities").

2. The bluetooth Magic Mouse is not recognized immediately. I have to wait 10 minutes for the message "mouse connected" to be displayed and regain all the functions (I do not use the wifi, so no problem with that).
Here are the pictures of the bluetooth status right after logging :
View attachment 573589
View attachment 573590

Then, about ten minutes without doing absolutely nothing on the computer or the keyboard or the mouse, the bluetooth status become available :
View attachment 573591
View attachment 573592

3. The boot process takes a lot of minutes because of the "AppleKeyStore : operation failed" messages.
View attachment 573588

I join : the boot log and the EFI folder (without the serial number).

Thank you very much for your help. I'm completely lost. I can't use Sonoma with these 3 problems.

Have a nice day.
Patrick
did you run OCLP to get your bluetooth working?

Hi Feartech,

I did not use OCLP because I don't need to activate the wifi fonction.
you need to setup your usb ports correctly:

Good evening Feartech,

I remapped the usb ports but the 3 problems are still there :
- the internal NVMe ssd are not recognized,
- a lot of time to arrive to the desktop,
- the Magic Mouse has only the basic functions (no multi-touch functions until about 10 minutes after log in)

I can survive without the multi-touch functions activated immediately but I need the NMVe SSD to be seen by the system. But I do not understand the log. Does anybody can give me some clues ?

Thank all of you.

Attachments

• opencore-2023-11-01-183132.txt
    256 KB · Views: 11
  • EFI.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 27
Good evening Feartech,

I remapped the usb ports but the 3 problems are still there :
- the internal NVMe ssd are not recognized,
- a lot of time to arrive to the desktop,
- the Magic Mouse has only the basic functions (no multi-touch functions until about 10 minutes after log in)

I can survive without the multi-touch functions activated immediately but I need the NMVe SSD to be seen by the system. But I do not understand the log. Does anybody can give me some clues ?

Thank all of you.
still do not think your usb setup is correct

I have the same issue as you with the drives not showing up in Finder or Disk utility after upgrading to Sonoma. What worked for me was disabling the Airportltlwm, IntelBluetoothFirmware, IntelBluetoothInjector, and IntelBTPatcher kexts. I'm not 100% sure which kext was causing the drives not to show but after disabling those (all in one shot) then my drives reappeared.

Hi verancl,
Thank you very much for you answer. You put me on the right track. I just deleted "AirportBrcmFixup.kext" (+ snapshot on config.plist) and everything went fine again : internal nvme disks showing up + 1 minute booting sequence + Magic Mouse regaining all its functions.

Back