Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Z390 Prime A
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
MSI Armor RX580
Hi, I made a few recent changes to my system and not sure which (if either) caused my problem.

Firstly I updated to the latest Clover, and like a few found out, it trashed my OsxAprioFix2Drv-64.efi and EmuVariableUefi-64.efi from my CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder. I fixed this my replacing the missing files through the UEFI shell.

Upon successful boot, I noticed my USB Wifi Drivers stopped working. After fiddling with those for a while I ended up uninstalling the Wifi USB drivers completely.

Upon reboot, the system would not boot without the Debug flag, and when it did the Web Drivers stopped working. Without the debug flag, the boot sequence would get about half way through and just seem to shut the monitor off. So no screenshot to grab.

If tried upgrading to the Tonymacx86 version of Clover and to 10.13.6 (I was on 10.13.5). The upgrade worked fine, but still can't boot into MacOS with NVidia web drivers and without the debug flag.

Any ideas? My clover folder is attached.

Thanks!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    16.2 MB · Views: 146
Try updating your kexts to the latest versions - your NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext is an older 1.2.2 version for example.

Yup. That did the trick. Thanks so much.

Is NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext necessary now that the MultiBeast has lilu.kext and Whatevergreen in it now?

I had a clean install of 10.13.6 working beautifully until I tried to install NVIDIA drivers for my GTX970 but now it just gets stuck in a boot loop when the progress bar gets about 35% across.

I've tried verbose mode looking for a KP, but I can't capture one because I get a long string of additional stuff afterwards that ends with "@kec.corecrypto 1.0" and pushes any useful KP info above the scroll. I'm using NvidiaWeb instead nvidia_drv and don't have any injection enabled.

I'm going to roll back and reinstall on a fresh HD but random guessing is a bit discouraging.

Any help would be appreciated!

P.S. MOBO is a GA-Z170M-D3H v1.0 with a 6700K

I encountered the exact same thing after trying to update to latest clover.
The Nvidia web driver does not load on my latest High Sierra. I've tried to update NvidiaGraphicsFixup, but it still doesn't load the driver. I've also try to use WhateverGreen, but it is still the same.

Help is very much appreciated.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    8.1 MB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back