CPU
i5-7300HQ
Graphics
HD 630 + GTX 1050
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi friends,I am trying to implement the native PM on my KabyLake I5-7300HQ,but i have not implemented it until now,and i don't know what the wrong step is.Here is my gen_debug archieve and some screenshots pics.Would u please help me with checking about it and finding the error config.I am using high Sierra 10.13.6 now.

Thanks very much.

Attachments

• archive.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 56
Thanks ,and I have implemented it just now.The reason is the "disableAml" node .

Hi friends,I am trying to implement the native PM on my KabyLake I5-7300HQ,but i have not implemented it until now,and i don't know what the wrong step is.Here is my gen_debug archieve and some screenshots pics.Would u please help me with checking about it and finding the error config.I am using high Sierra 10.13.6 now.

Thanks very much.

In rare cases, config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate/PluginType=true does not work correctly.
Yours is one of them.
Must use SSDT-XCPM.aml, and set Generate/PluginType=false.
And SSDT-XCPM.aml will not load when it is listed in config.plist/ACPI/DisabledAML.

In rare cases, config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate/PluginType=true does not work correctly.
Yours is one of them.
Must use SSDT-XCPM.aml, and set Generate/PluginType=false.
And SSDT-XCPM.aml will not load when it is listed in config.plist/ACPI/DisabledAML.

Yes,i completed it as your reply,thank you so much!!
It really helps me much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back