Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 630
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a fresh install of 10.13.5 running but the integrated graphics are not working properly. At least I think it is a graphics problem. This is my first hackintosh. I have set Intel HD6xx and the Intel graphics fixup in MultiBeast and the Bios DVMT is Pre-Allocated to 128MB. Symptoms are varied, but include closed menus and windows re-appearing, menu bar alternating between apps, multiple mouse pointers etc as per the following examples:

Does anybody have experience with this or a similar issue and/or a possible fix?

I found the solution: Select iMac18,1 system definition in Clover Configurator SMBIOS. This system definition is not available in MultiBeast.

Hi there im new so sorry if I don't get it all just yet, just did a fresh install yesterday with 10.13.5 update. Same issue with the integrated graphics with Intel i7 8700, did the same thing with multibeast but nothing seems to happen, ive tried in CC to make it into an iMac 18,1 but nothing works for me. What should I do or post a config file am I missing some kext files too.

Motherboard - Gigabyte Aorus 370 Ultra gaming
CPU - i7 8700
Graphics - Integrated

Are you mounting your EFI folder and loading the correct config file in Clover configurator?

Ah sorry yeah I managed to get it to work, not sure what was the issue, but it ended up working with 18,2 not ,1 and had to change the fakeid number too! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back