Motherboard
IdeaPad 320S 14IKB-80XA
CPU
Intel i5-7200U
Graphics
HD Graphics 620 [13,9" - 1920x1080]
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I installed the update but when I boot into macos I get the loading bar with the apple logo, and when it finishes, nothing. Only a black screen. I really don't know what could cause the issue, since in 10.13.4 my system worked perfectly. My specs are listed in my profile informations, and I've attached my clover folder if it can help. Any help is appreciated, thanks

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 316
You have OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi and the two are mutually exclusive, use one or the other but not both.
I would suggest that alternatively you remove them both and use AptioMemoryFix.efi.
If you do decide to use AptioMemoryFix.efi then you can also remove EmuVariableUefi-64.efi as they both do the same thing.

You have OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi and the two are mutually exclusive, use one or the other but not both.
I would suggest that alternatively you remove them both and use AptioMemoryFix.efi.
If you do decide to use AptioMemoryFix.efi then you can also remove EmuVariableUefi-64.efi as they both do the same thing.
I did the changes you suggested, but unfortunately it didn't solved the issue

I did the changes you suggested, but unfortunately it didn't solved the issue
I didn't say/expect it would solve the issue, I just pointed out something that was wrong.

Well apparently, after checking my EFI folder through Windows i noticed that IntelGraphicsFixup.kext was suddenly missing in my Clover>Kexts>Other folder. After adding it again the system was able to initialize the iGPU again, so everything's fine now I guess

d
Well apparently, after checking my EFI folder through Windows i noticed that IntelGraphicsFixup.kext was suddenly missing in my Clover>Kexts>Other folder. After adding it again the system was able to initialize the iGPU again, so everything's fine now I guess

it doesn't work...system is bombing out earlier.....making a restart...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back