CPU
Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Ive edited this post because I've finally done it :D. I didn't install Fakesmc.kext so copying that into the S/L/E worked but I have some small issues which i'll post below to bump this thread, I'm sooooo close :D.

So now I have no USB's. Magically, copying IOUSBfamily rollback I think enabled my USB wireless keyboard so I was able to do the install with a keyboard but now i'm in Lion I have no control at all so any advice would be fantastic.
Ive plugged the HD I use for lion into my Mac pro via USB and tried installing the usual things with Multibeast that worked before but to no avail.

Im prepared to write a guide when I get this sorted as it was easy as soon as you know what the problem is, I didn't have to use any flags also :).

\\EDIT
So now I have USB working, just audio and G/card to get sorted, ethernet works :).

\\\EDIT
Got graphics working-ish, second doesn't work although when I gather windows I'm able to change its res but it doesn't show anything on screen.

\\\\EDIT Graphics working ok, still haven't got second display working. trying to get sound now.

\\\\\EDIT Now have sound working :), everything is sweet and ready for a fresh install but still need to get dual screen sorted. I had keyboard delay, as its a MS wireless one and I have a USB dongle I moved it to the front of the pc and its fine :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back