Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA H67MA UD2H B3 (F6 BIOS)
CPU
2400 i5
Graphics
HD 6670
Specs: (Sandy bridge #2 with a different Graphics card)
GA*H67MA*UD2H*B3 (F6 BIOS)
Intel 2400 * 3.1GHz Quad*Core i5
Gigabyte (GV*R667OC*1GI) AMD Radeon HD 6670 Chipset (820MHz) 1GB (1800MHz) GDDR3 Corsair XMS3 Classic 4GB DDR3 1333MHz
Barricuda 1TB HDD

Last night I installed the latest java update and iTunes while trying to figure out Nfs shares to my raspberry pi.

I received the beach ball after I mounted an nfs share with my Mac and I decided after a few minutes where nothing was working on my desktop to hard restart. I turned the comp back on and had a "device not found - time out 0" or something along those lines. I disconnected my external hard drive and then hard restarted again only to load the os without a finder.

I've tried -s -v and -x (which only leaves me with a white screen) and none help me bring the finder back. I've attached an image from DSDT=null -v.

The text hung up at "launchctl: Please convert the following to launchd: /etc/mach_init.d/dashboardadvisoryd.plist" and then the rest came up after that. Can someone guide me?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 140
I'm guessing I should try to repair the disk. Can anyone give more a direct approch?

[Solved] Finder won't load but other apps work

I fixed it. Turns out the NFS share I was trying to do screwed up my finder. I was able to bring up spotlight by selecting system preferences first and searching for disk util to delete the NFS share. big oof on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back