Graphics
256MB nVidia Quadro FX 570M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, I have a lenovo T61p with Intel core 2 duo and nvidia quadro fx graphics. When I use iboot and the 10.6.3 retail disc, booted with -v, I get this IMG_20140510_131913.jpg

Can anyone help me out?

Hi, I have a lenovo T61p with Intel core 2 duo and nvidia quadro fx graphics. When I use iboot and the 10.6.3 retail disc, booted with -v, I get thisView attachment 92469

Can anyone help me out?

GraphicsEnabler=No or GraphicsEnabler=Yes...

Also PCIRootUID=0 or PCIRootUID=1...

Other than that, don't know too much about old nvidia stuff... (or even new stuff)..

Thanks for the quick reply, but is there anything else I can try?

So I tried those and this is what happened.
PCIRootUID=0 and GraphicsEnabler=No gave the same screen as the original photo.
I also tried -f.
14 - 2.jpg
14 - 3.jpg

Attachments

• 14 - 1.jpg
    14 - 1.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 110
Thanks for the quick reply, but is there anything else I can try?

So I tried those and this is what happened.
PCIRootUID=0 and GraphicsEnabler=No gave the same screen as the original photo.
I also tried -f.
View attachment 92478
View attachment 92479

Remove VoodooHDA. Will be tricky, because I believe it is inside Extensions.mkext on the iBoot CD image.

Remove VoodooHDA. Will be tricky, because I believe it is inside Extensions.mkext on the iBoot CD image.
How do I get to this? Do I need an iso editor or something?

GraphicsEnabler=No or GraphicsEnabler=Yes...

Also PCIRootUID=0 or PCIRootUID=1...

Other than that, don't know too much about old nvidia stuff... (or even new stuff)..

the older nvidia should work with npci=0x2000 or 3000 GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1 -x -v the safe mode is just to bypass all audio issues with voodoohda but if your laptop has intel gma 950 integrated graphics also you will have to disable the nividia card either via bios or by using SkipNvidaGFX=Yes I think that how the boot flag is typed you might wanna search around on that one

another thing to keep In Mind is the smbios looks like it says Mac Pro 3,1 and should say MacBook Pro Something something since it's a laptop
ALthough I don't really know that much about snow leopard on laptops I know more about the desktops with the core 2 duo and older hardware

the older nvidia should work with npci=0x2000 or 3000 GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1 -x -v the safe mode is just to bypass all audio issues with voodoohda but if your laptop has intel gma 950 integrated graphics also you will have to disable the nividia card either via bios or by using SkipNvidaGFX=Yes I think that how the boot flag is typed you might wanna search around on that one

Will try this now :D

another thing to keep In Mind is the smbios looks like it says Mac Pro 3,1 and should say MacBook Pro Something something since it's a laptop
ALthough I don't really know that much about snow leopard on laptops I know more about the desktops with the core 2 duo and older hardware

FYI: It is SkipNvidiaGfx (not SkipNvidiaGFX) and it is specific to Chameleon. Not implemented in Chimera.

Installed successfully. Thank you so much!

However, I have run into another problem. When I try to boot in, I get this. Same message booting with -x, and regular.

1399772832127.jpg

FYI: It is SkipNvidiaGfx (not SkipNvidiaGFX) and it is specific to Chameleon. Not implemented in Chimera.
Hey thanks for that clarification I wasn't exactly sure about that one I've never used it nor needed it but I've also never tried to install snow leopard on a laptop but now I know and thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back