1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. LC
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi Guys,

I am on High Sierra 10.13.1 with great system stability. However, I noticed that there will be some sluggish when I try to swipe between virtual desktops if Spotify, Chrome or Vivaldi (not iphoto, not itunes or MS word not no one else, at least not that obvious) presents on the page.

Anyone has similar symptom? Is that due to the app itself? As I remembered in Apple store, the experience with demo iMac on HS has no such strangeness. would uninstall CUDA help?

Hi Guys,

I am on High Sierra 10.13.1 with great system stability. However, I noticed that there will be some sluggish when I try to swipe between virtual desktops if Spotify, Chrome or Vivaldi (not iphoto, not itunes or MS word not no one else, at least not that obvious) presents on the page.

Anyone has similar symptom? Is that due to the app itself? As I remembered in Apple store, the experience with demo iMac on HS has no such strangeness. would uninstall CUDA help?

I get similar sluggishness on my 10.13.2 (17C205) build. Most of the window and desktop animations are like that - just enough of a jitter to bother me. I have a GTX 970 with the current NVIDIA web drivers and have confirmed they are injected properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back