Contribute
Register

Slow WiFi Speeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate the help, just wondering do I require IntelBluetoothFirmware KEXT also?
yes, if you have intel bluetooth

also make sure you have done this correct:

Yes, if you want the Intel Bluetooth to work in macOS.

yes, if you have intel bluetooth

also make sure you have done this correct:

Yes, if you want the Intel Bluetooth to work in macOS.

Will do the USB Port Configuration first and then deal with the rest, So to clarify currently using the card WTXUP TC-AC94360 which houses the BCM94360CD card, I need to have the intwlm kext and IntelBluetoothFirmware in my kexts folder.
However, I thought that this card should work natively.

Will do the USB Port Configuration first and then deal with the rest, So to clarify currently using the card WTXUP TC-AC94360 which houses the BCM94360 card, I need to have the intwlm kext and IntelBluetoothFirmware in my kexts folder.
However, I thought that this card should work natively.
yes, no need for intel kexts for a supported broadcom device

So how would i resolve the issue with my slow wifi speeds?
Remove the Wireless module that comes with your motherboard or at the very least disable it in the BIOS settings.
Use 5GHz Wifi rather than 2.4GHz which is prone to interference from Bluetooth.

Try a different slot for the card, there have been reports that this may help.

The board i'm using doesn't come with a wireless module, hence why I'm using the wtxup card but experiencing slow speeds with it
If you post misleading information in your profile you should not be surprised when you receive inaccurate replies.

Screenshot 2021-07-27 at 19.08.30.png

Screenshot 2021-07-27 at 19.10.16.png

If you post misleading information in your profile you should not be surprised when you receive inaccurate replies.

View attachment 525601

View attachment 525602
Thought these are just expansion slots so not necessarily installed as if you look at connectivity of the board it says it needs to be purchased seperately
Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 00.48.44.png

Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 00.52.29.png
Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 00.52.45.png

Maybe i am wrong and it does have a wifi module, im just assuming it doesn't have one because I can't physically see one, so wouldn't say there's misleading information that's simply just my board.

You posted a link (which was removed because it contravened site rules) to a Gigabyte B365M DS3H and yet your profile states that you have a Gigabyte H370M D3H.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back