Contribute
Register

slow process shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks joelones, Take note!

[Quote = joelones; 1022439] 've faced with a similar problem, long reboot / shutdown times (spinning beachball) and long sleep times with a GA-z68x-ud3h-b3 U1l uefi install

I'm using the most recent clover install and I've extracted my DSDT.aml with the clover boot by hitting the F4. I have not patched it besides the IGP patch I found on another site and put it in the patches/ directory.

Really, I'm not quite sure what patches to apply or where to get them.

I'm using the following kexts
FakeSMC
GenericUSBXHCI
NullCPUPowerManagement
RealtekRTl81xx

TRIM enabled via clover patch
[/ quote]

thanks joelones, Take note!

[Quote = joelones; 1022439] 've faced with a similar problem, long reboot / shutdown times (spinning beachball) and long sleep times with a GA-z68x-ud3h-b3 U1l uefi install

I'm using the most recent clover install and I've extracted my DSDT.aml with the clover boot by hitting the F4. I have not patched it besides the IGP patch I found on another site and put it in the patches/ directory.

Really, I'm not quite sure what patches to apply or where to get them.

I'm using the following kexts
FakeSMC
GenericUSBXHCI
NullCPUPowerManagement
RealtekRTl81xx

TRIM enabled via clover patch
[/ quote]

I have the same problem, but it does shut down it does take a bit longer but i wait... Also when i updated i only installed audio driver and manully had to insert bootloader in efi and it works.. I did not run multibeast 7.2 yet...
George

Alao i think i noticed slower shutdown time when i applied cose for TRIM a day ago .... Just saying.. Could that be causing it ? Trim is enabled now on ssd... I dont know .. Any suggestion ?
George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back