Graphics
5700xt
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi everybody!
When I have Sierra OS, El Capitan, and so... The system boots in just 4-5 seconds after the bar loading appears. Now, is slower, and it takes about 20-25 seconds to boot.

Here you are my config.plist, maybe you can say me if I have something wrong configurated!

Thank you :)

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.6 KB · Views: 139
Hi everybody!
When I have Sierra OS, El Capitan, and so... The system boots in just 4-5 seconds after the bar loading appears. Now, is slower, and it takes about 20-25 seconds to boot.

Here you are my config.plist, maybe you can say me if I have something wrong configurated!

Thank you :)

Disable the TRIM patch for 10.13, or install to HFS+J instead of APFS.

Hello.
I have installed High Sierra and is desperately slow in every way. With macOS Sierra the team is quite fluid.
A copy of the config.plist step you if someone can help me with it.
I have tried many settings without success since not is that may be happening.
AIO MEDION P5023
ECS H81H3-TI
chipset H81
i5-4460S
HD4600
16GB
SSD120GB
Best Regards

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.6 KB · Views: 208
I am using both HDD and 850EVO SSD, they're all converted to APFS...my SSD is still using TRIM patch and still fast as ever even smoother a bit...HDD is normal. Then I think SSD is not your problem.

I am using both HDD and 850EVO SSD, they're all converted to APFS...my SSD is still using TRIM patch and still fast as ever even smoother a bit...HDD is normal. Then I think SSD is not your problem.

You're right, the problem I think is due to the motherboard. The bios comes very limited to configure it.

So I would like to know if there is any way to configure the config.plist that goes well with this motherboard.

I try not to have to flash the bios to avoid major problems.

OK.. I might need help with this too... So I upgraded from Sierra to High Serria with all the New Kexts Files that my mind could comprehend.

I am attaching screenshots, kindly help me through. much appreciated.

I have a HP Elite 8300
i7 3770
intel HD 4000 Builtin
128GB SSD

Hope I have attached everything I could possibly think could propose a solution.

PS: it boots fine but the boot is slow.. and to my knowledge sound and graphic acceleration all working good, I did notice a drop in clock speed when I updated from Sierra to High Sierra but the performance is fine.

Reason to go to this solution MacBooks heat too much when putting them to long usage.

Sorry for all the extra details, just damn excited

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 93
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 1.49.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 1.49.56 PM.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 113
  • config.plist
    4.8 KB · Views: 205
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 1.50.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 1.50.29 PM.png
    84 KB · Views: 122
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 1.50.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 1.50.49 PM.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 107
Any way to use TRIM with APFS?

Some SSDs have no issue with TRIM and APFS.
Some SSDs have trouble with TRIM and APFS.

The 850 EVO is one of the SSDs that seems to be compatible.

OK.. I might need help with this too... So I upgraded from Sierra to High Serria with all the New Kexts Files that my mind could comprehend.

I am attaching screenshots, kindly help me through. much appreciated.

I have a HP Elite 8300
i7 3770
intel HD 4000 Builtin
128GB SSD

Hope I have attached everything I could possibly think could propose a solution.

PS: it boots fine but the boot is slow.. and to my knowledge sound and graphic acceleration all working good, I did notice a drop in clock speed when I updated from Sierra to High Sierra but the performance is fine.

Reason to go to this solution MacBooks heat too much when putting them to long usage.

Sorry for all the extra details, just damn excited

Looks like you need to update your kexts. (Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext, for example).

Looks like you need to update your kexts. (Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext, for example).
Well i did put in the latest ones from a link. Could you share with me the links, I could try and let you know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back