UHD620
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi all,
I'm using DW1560 for my Inspiron 7370 laptop. All has been working well except I randomly get unusual slow boot which leads to Bluetooth not available. I have used the command bdmesg to get the boot log. Here I have attached one with normal boot speed and the other with slow boot speed. Is there any reason that causes this?

P.s. I'm able to use airdrop but not able to have handoff (continuity) those to work in Mojave, I did get those to work in High Sierra.

Attachments

• boot log.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 39
Hi all,
I'm using DW1560 for my Inspiron 7370 laptop. All has been working well except I randomly get unusual slow boot which leads to Bluetooth not available. I have used the command bdmesg to get the boot log. Here I have attached one with normal boot speed and the other with slow boot speed. Is there any reason that causes this?

P.s. I'm able to use airdrop but not able to have handoff (continuity) those to work in Mojave, I did get those to work in High Sierra.

Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:

Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:
Thanks, attached reported file. Interesting thing is when I open debug mode to get in clover (normally would use fast option), I got several KP before I can get in my system.
Thanks for the help

Attachments

• debug_4823.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
Any ideas?

Any ideas?
EmuVariableUefi-64 shouldn't be needed

maybe compare your config.plist with one from the laptop guide as they have been updated for mojave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back