Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-B150N-WIFI
CPU
Intel Core i7-7700
Graphics
HD630
I've been using my hackintosh build for some time (since SL). It is working fine, except this one glitch that has been with me since day one - it sleeps well like a beauty, turning off everything properly. But.. it refuses to wake up properly. I could hear things start spinning again after wake, but the screen remains in sleep state with a blinking power light.

My build includes an aged Asrock Z77 Pro3, i5-3470 3.2GHz, and Palit GTX650 Ti Boost with UEFI compatibility. I do not need to use integrated graphics card and have it disabled.

I've tried with various combinations of the following:
1. Pjalm's DSDT patch for Asrock Z77 Pro3
2. Pjalm's DSDT patch for generic AMD/NVidia graphics card
3. SSDT patch generated by ssdtPRGen.sh script
4. SMBIOS - MacPro3,1
5. SMBIOS - iMac13,2
6. Clover's built-in HaltEnabler, Fix-shutdown, SuspendOverride, SlpSmiAtWake patches
7. Played with different values of darkwake i.e. no, 0, 1, 10
8. UEFI BIOS settings i.e. deep sleep, deep render, suspend to RAM

Here are my Clover config, ioreg, DSDT and SSDT dsl files:
View attachment mac_ioreg.zip
View attachment SSDT.dsl
View attachment config.plist.zip
View attachment DSDT.dsl.zip

I'm still not giving up hope on fixing this up, and will continue to explore other possibilities. Really appreciate any help from anyone.:angel::angel::angel:

Rules said:
Do not cross post or create identical threads in multiple forums. Duplicate threads will be deleted

well noted.. thanks for the reminder, i'll stick with this post.

10.11 Asrock z77 pro3 - Sleeps well but wake with a black screen

what might be the areas i should explore further? could it be USB issues? or other DSDT issues? is Pjalm's patch still being maitained and up-to-update? is there a way to to verify/compare if any progress is made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back