Nvidia GTX 760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,
I'm using a Gigabyte Z97N-Gaming 5 motherboard and noticing that the system will immediately wake itself upon going to sleep. If I check the console the reasons is GLAN XHC and [ALXEthernet] reports ALX_wake(). In system preferences I have wake from ethernet off. I also have nothing attached via USB 3.0. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Hi,
I'm using a Gigabyte Z97N-Gaming 5 motherboard and noticing that the system will immediately wake itself upon going to sleep. If I check the console the reasons is GLAN XHC and [ALXEthernet] reports ALX_wake(). In system preferences I have wake from ethernet off. I also have nothing attached via USB 3.0. Any thoughts?

Disable Wake-On-LAN in BIOS.

Try adding darkwake=0 to your org.chameleon.Boot.plist

Good Luck

Disable Wake-On-LAN in BIOS.

Try adding darkwake=0 to your org.chameleon.Boot.plist

Good Luck

Thanks for the advice–– unfortunately I couldn't find any settings for Wake-On-LAN in the BIOS. I'm using Clover and added darkwake=0 as a boot flag with no success, same outcome.

Thanks for the advice–– unfortunately I couldn't find any settings for Wake-On-LAN in the BIOS. I'm using Clover and added darkwake=0 as a boot flag with no success, same outcome.

Sorry to hear that - This thread might help you.

Good Luck

Thanks for the help, I ended up getting it to work with

pmset -a womp 0

I assumed that the check box in system preferences for wake on network access was doing this, but it seemed to have no effect–– at least it works now!

Thanks for the help, I ended up getting it to work with

pmset -a womp 0

I assumed that the check box in system preferences for wake on network access was doing this, but it seemed to have no effect–– at least it works now!

pmset -a womp 0

what did you do with that ? terminal ? plist ?
i don't know what to do with pmset -a womp 0 and have the same problems as you have before :D

greets

pmset -a womp 0

what did you do with that ? terminal ? plist ?
i don't know what to do with pmset -a womp 0 and have the same problems as you have before :D

greets

I figured it out.

It is from terminal. but you need sudo.

sudo pmset -a womp 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back