Contribute
Register

Sleep/Wake Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Pavilion Touch Smart 14 n033tx (Clover)
CPU
Intel Haswell ULT Core i5 4200U / H8x/P8x
Graphics
Intel HD 4400 , Nvidia GeForce 7200n , 1366x786
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have Installed OS X El Capitan
Everything working but just sleep. Actually sometimes works but now when it goes to sleep then it automatically wakes up again and hang the laptop or sometimes goes to sleep but when waking up it hangs the laptop. Also I have USB Wifi but for the first time sleep worked without problem even with usb wifi plugged in.

Now Sleep is working but after waking up from sleep the computer hangs.
Here is clover folder=View attachment 181761

I disabled the usb wifi app and removed the device and put the laptop to sleep but still the same problem. Is there anyway to make it work with usb wifi.

I disabled the usb wifi app and removed the device and put the laptop to sleep but still the same problem. Is there anyway to make it work with usb wifi.

Are you certain your computer is entering sleep? (should be blinking power LED).

If so, and there is a crash/reboot/hang upon wake, provide EFI/Clover and ioreg.

Are you certain your computer is entering sleep? (should be blinking power LED).

If so, and there is a crash/reboot/hang upon wake, provide updated EFI/Clover and ioreg.

Yes the Power lid blinks when on sleep same to sleep on windows.
Here is the updated Clover Folder=View attachment 181817
Here is update IOReg=View attachment 181820
Also Please check if I missed anything on clover config or extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back