Contribute
Register

Sleep /Wake doesn't work after updating to UEFI Bios (U1h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z68X-UD3H-B3
CPU
I7 2600K
Graphics
GTX 580
Hi, my Sleep/wake button was working perfectly with Bios F12 until i updated to UEFI bios for my Z68X-UD3H-B3 and now is now working. My system preferences will also hang and i have to do a reboot.
I can downgrade my bios either so I am stucked.

This is what i did > Install Multibeat 5.0.2 and only ticked the option > Easy beast , Audio 898. I thought Tonymac said Sleep/ wake is working on UEFI bios and it doesn't work. Please help.

From the MultiBeast documentation:

EasyBeast is a solution for Core 2 or Core i systems with no native CPU Power Management.

Thanks for replying, that is what i did using Easybeast , ticked audio and network. But the sleep /wake button still doesn't work. My Preference setting also hang, i can only open once. Is there any settings i need to do on my Bios settings ( U1h). I wished i could go back to F12 but i can't.

I also noticed when i install Unibeast, i need to remove my GTX 580 graphic card and go with the integrated graphic H3000 first. If i have my Nvidia card installed, ML turned into black screen after the initial apple logo. After my installation of ML and install Multibeast 5.0.2 with Nvidia ticked, only then i inserted the GTX 580 and rebooted to make it work. This is weird, i didn't have to unplug and plug back the card when i was using F12 bios with DSDT. Any idea ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back