Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo, Chipset Intel Broadwell-U
CPU
Intel Core i5 5300U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 5500
Hi
On my Thinkpad L450 everything is working properly but I can't put it on sleep mode. It seems to work normally, everything is turning off but after one second the power button led turns on and the laptop wakes up, exactly in the same state it was before the sleep command. Can anybody help me with this issue?

Hi RbM
I don't know if I've done something wrong or not, but after applying _PRW patch the system failed booting, giving some errors on ACPI tables loading. I've uploaded my CLOVER folder, please take a look and tell me what I'am doing wrong!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2 MB · Views: 50
Hi RbM
I don't know if I've done something wrong or not, but after applying _PRW patch the system failed booting, giving some errors on ACPI tables loading. I've uploaded my CLOVER folder, please take a look and tell me what I'am doing wrong!

Your DSDT (in ACPI/patched) has no _PRW patch.
SSDT-GPRW.aml is for hotpatch only... requires appropriate patches in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches.
Don't use hotpatch if you don't understand what you're doing (ACPI hotpatch is for experts).
Your config.plist is not from my guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Hi RbM
The issue is partially solved. I've patched the DSDT with the following patches :
bat X220, WAK fix, Mutex fix, HPET fix, OS Check fix,RTC fix, USB3_PRW 0x6D Instant Wake
I`ve made the following renames in config_HD5300_5500_6000.plist from your repo :
OSID -> XSID;_OSI -> XOSI; _DSM -> XDSM; EHC1 -> EH01; EC02 -> EH02; GFX0 -> IGPU; XHCI -> XHC_; PCI0.VID ->IGPU#1; PCI0.VID ->IGPU#2; B0D3 ->HDAU; in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches.
I've added my SMBIOS to config.plist, and a few patches in KextsToPatch. The sleep mode from power button, and from startup menu, works properly. When I close the Lid the laptop is turning off the display, and that`s all.

I forgot to mention the add-on SSDTs : SSDT-HDEF.aml, SSDT-IGPU.aml, SSDT-PM.aml, SSDT-PNLF.aml, SSDT-PS2K.aml, SSDT-UIAC.aml, SSDT-USB.aml, SSDT-XOSI.aml and the patched DSDT.aml, all of them placed in CLOVER/ACPI/Patched. The Clover folder is attached.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2 MB · Views: 50
Hi RbM
The issue is partially solved. I've patched the DSDT with the following patches :
bat X220, WAK fix, Mutex fix, HPET fix, OS Check fix,RTC fix, USB3_PRW 0x6D Instant Wake
I`ve made the following renames in config_HD5300_5500_6000.plist from your repo :
OSID -> XSID;_OSI -> XOSI; _DSM -> XDSM; EHC1 -> EH01; EC02 -> EH02; GFX0 -> IGPU; XHCI -> XHC_; PCI0.VID ->IGPU#1; PCI0.VID ->IGPU#2; B0D3 ->HDAU; in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches.
I've added my SMBIOS to config.plist, and a few patches in KextsToPatch. The sleep mode from power button, and from startup menu, works properly. When I close the Lid the laptop is turning off the display, and that`s all.
I forgot to mention the add-on SSDTs : SSDT-HDEF.aml, SSDT-IGPU.aml, SSDT-PM.aml, SSDT-PNLF.aml, SSDT-PS2K.aml, SSDT-UIAC.aml, SSDT-USB.aml, SSDT-XOSI.aml and the patched DSDT.aml, all of them placed in CLOVER/ACPI/Patched. The Clover folder is attached.

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back