Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey guys,

i have bought this bluetooth card:
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00MBP25UK/?tag=tonymacx8603-21

It contains the Broadcom BCM94360CD which is supported natively by macOS. Everything is running great like Handoff, Mobile Data calling etc....

But i have one issue. To get bluetooth work you have to connect a mini usb cable to the card and connect it with a usb 2.0 header on your mainboard (or take a normal mini usb cable and connect it external with a usb port).
Unfortunately this cable prohibits the mac to sleep. After sending my Hackintosh to sleep it wakes after one second.
I read that many users have this issue, but i couldn't find any fix.
Disconnecting this cable leads to a very good sleep of my mac, but also leads to not working continuity :/

It would be so cool if someone could help me to fix this.

My specs: iMac17,1 with High Sierra 10.13
- Intel i7 6700K
- 32GB DDR4 (2x16GB)
- ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming
- ASUS Geforce GTX 1070 Strix (OC)

Cheers,
Dan

Anyone? Someone told me that i have to get the usb port limit under 15 with a usb fix, but i have no idea how this should work.

Last edited:
Hi,
thank you for your answer, actually i found this thread, but im not good enough to understand what i have to do step by step.
Maybe you could help me? :)

I have attached my Clover Folder in my EFI partition

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:
@RehabMan maybe you could just do the trick for me? I would love you for that :clap:

How to make handoff working? I have BCM 943602CS

Handoff should be supported natively. Check if Handoff is activated on your phone and on your mac (in general both).
You should probably restart your phone and sign out and in your apple id on your mac :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back