Contribute
Register

Sleep not working properly with H97N-WIFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before doing that. Attach ioreg.

Sorry, I didn't read that until now. But I attach it anyway (after many reboots).

I haven't had any crash with sleep since then. But I guess I will have to reinstall everything again, as I'm suffering a different issue.

Radomly the image preview would stop working. I can't view any image, nor I can select it in any other place as it hangs when selecting it. For example, if I want to upload an image using Safari, as soon as I select it the browser hangs and I have to Force Close it. No matter the app.

Thanks for all the help

Attachments

• edv11.ioreg
    3.6 MB · Views: 64
Sorry, I didn't read that until now. But I attach it anyway (after many reboots).

I haven't had any crash with sleep since then. But I guess I will have to reinstall everything again, as I'm suffering a different issue.

Radomly the image preview would stop working. I can't view any image, nor I can select it in any other place as it hangs when selecting it. For example, if I want to upload an image using Safari, as soon as I select it the browser hangs and I have to Force Close it. No matter the app.

Thanks for all the help

Verify that you have SMBIOS Trust/True in config.

It's been running MemTest for around 14 hours with no issues so far...

Then you have no issues with the RAM. Which Graphics card are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back