Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I just finished Installing OS X Lion on my Hackintosh and everything is working except sleep.

I have tried a few things, and i have the correct DSDT installed, so I'm not sure whats wrong. Has anyone gotten sleep success with the z68x-ud5-b3?

My setup
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD5-B3
CPU: Intel 2500k OC @ 4.1GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600
GPU: EVGA GTX 570 SC

theryman said:
I just finished Installing OS X Lion on my Hackintosh and everything is working except sleep.

I have tried a few things, and i have the correct DSDT installed, so I'm not sure whats wrong. Has anyone gotten sleep success with the z68x-ud5-b3?

My setup
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD5-B3
CPU: Intel 2500k OC @ 4.1GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600
GPU: EVGA GTX 570 SC

You're not the only one. You'll have better luck with power management and Snow Leopard with a z68x. Lion isn't playing nice at the moment and there is no finite answer to this for the time being. It might be ironed out with future updates to OS X Lion; I hope.

My sleep function works fine. I didn't do anything special to make it work. I'm not even using the Sleepenabler.kext.

HoosierInFL said:
My sleep function works fine. I didn't do anything special to make it work. I'm not even using the Sleepenabler.kext.

Hmmm, what was your method of install, and what is your BIOS version?

hey do you guys can you post how you got it working, im using the Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 and 2600 i7 and i cant seem to get it working. What tutorial did you follow ?

hi @all,

GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 with Bios F7 und DSDT F7.
Core i7, 2600

Sleep works - BUT:

Wake from Sleep is different to 10.6.8!

I have to press a key (USB Keyboard) + the ON-Switch on the Tower.
Then i have to wait about 10 seconds for Keyboard/Mouse (i think USB Port) to come back.

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back