GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I built a CustoMac Pro hachintosh based on the "buyer's Guide" Décembre 2013. I have installed mavericks and I have a 90% success machine. I have one problem : my hachintosh don't stay in sleep mode and wake up 2sec after.

My specs :
i7 4770k
GA-Z87-UDH5
Gtx 680 Windforce OC
SanDisk 240 GB
Wifi card TP-Link

I find that the terminal return thoses reasons :

Jan 5 16:15:25 Macintosh-2 kernel[0] <Debug>: Wake reason: PEG0 PEGP PEG1 PEG2 XHC PXSX (Network)Jan 5 16:18:07 Macintosh-2 kernel[0] <Debug>: Wake reason: PEG0 PEGP PEG1 PEG2 XHC

Can someone help me ? Thanks in advance

Hi,

I built a CustoMac Pro hachintosh based on the "buyer's Guide" Décembre 2013. I have installed mavericks and I have a 90% success machine. I have one problem : my hachintosh don't stay in sleep mode and wake up 2sec after.

My specs :
i7 4770k
GA-Z87-UDH5
Gtx 680 Windforce OC
SanDisk 240 GB
Wifi card TP-Link

I find that the terminal return thoses reasons :

Jan 5 16:15:25 Macintosh-2 kernel[0] <Debug>: Wake reason: PEG0 PEGP PEG1 PEG2 XHC PXSX (Network)Jan 5 16:18:07 Macintosh-2 kernel[0] <Debug>: Wake reason: PEG0 PEGP PEG1 PEG2 XHC

Can someone help me ? Thanks in advance

What drivers are you using for USB3?

I didn't use particular drivers for usb3, because I used DSDT free in multibeast and my USB3 port are fonctionnal.

You probably need DSDT patches to inject AAPL,clock-id into the XHC device. That would be the first thing I'd try.

Thanks for your answer, but I'm a pretty noob and the Hachintosh's world is new for me, can you explain a little bit more ?

Well, I'm not sure if your board has special DSDT patches already created for it, but you could try from my repo: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch, Apply "7-series USB".

Note: Don't worry about his being "laptop" and "7-series"... This patch is not specific to desktop/laptop and the "7-series" patch is equally applicable to 8-series (I'm using it on an 8-series laptop).

nop, it's the same
By the way, I tried to set sleep mode disconnecting all usb device and ethernet cable.

Did you check in ioreg to see if you injected AAPL,clock-id into XHC as you expected? Always, always, check your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back