Contribute
Register

Sleep is working but without usb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titile is clear that i patched dsdt for sleep and wake but when ever i connected any usb my sleep is not working [help] about it

Thanks in advance

What do you mean by 'sleep is not working'?
What kind of USB device are you using?
Check for assertions in Terminal "pmset -g assertions".

OS X does not allow sleep with certain USB devices plugged in. Same on real Macs.

What do you mean by 'sleep is not working'?
What kind of USB device are you using?
Check for assertions in Terminal "pmset -g assertions".

OS X does not allow sleep with certain USB devices plugged in. Same on real Macs.

Sleep is not working with usb means
If remove all usb like usb key ( like usb wifi , keyboard my sleep work like a charm )
Now check this terminal screen and help me sir
thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 12.10.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 12.10.11 AM.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 76
Sleep is not working with usb means
If remove all usb like usb key ( like usb wifi , keyboard my sleep work like a charm )
Now check this terminal screen and help me sir
thanks

USB WiFi not recommended. The drivers are of poor quality and tend to cause instability, especially with sleep.

As you can see from the assertions, you have a process playing audio, which will prevent idle sleep.

USB WiFi not recommended. The drivers are of poor quality and tend to cause instability, especially with sleep.

As you can see from the assertions, you have a process playing audio, which will prevent idle sleep.

so sir is their new driver for this?
my usb wifi is DWA-131 (dlink) (n-type)
or i just remove my usb wifi before sleep

USB WiFi is not recommended (I will not repeat myself again).

See WiFi recommendations in FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Sir this last that i done that foolish act sorry for wasting your time i will deal with that
1. i will buy internal wifi card (in future )
2. i have mediatek wifi usb too and that work with my usb keyboard and usb mouse so it is working nice all good but just tell

Thanks for your time and patience

Should i open new thread about my killer e2200 ethernet is not working at all but my friend have same laptop and ethernet is working ( alienware ) so please help me if you help me that enough for me and i reinstall mac os x and tried again but not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back