Graphics
Radeon 5770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Finally got Lion up and all is peachy except sleep.

I can force it to sleep, but it won't come back out. It appears to be waking up, but right about when the monitor should light up it conks back out again.

Anyone know how to fix this?

I have a similar board (although mine is rev 1 with F5 BIOS) and I can get it to sleep and wake fine using multibeast and tony's dsdt.

I'm assuming you've removed the nullcpupowemanagement.kext? old sleep enablers?

What version mobo do you have and what's in your Extra's folder?

I'm having the same problem rev 2. FF

I have to press my start button twice

first push its boots, 10 sec later it goes back to sleep.
second push its boot up from sleep as normal, but is I shutdown or reboot it my BIOS is reset.

Search for bios reset problems in the forum of Lion. There are 2 scripts that you need to run in order to resolve this problem with bios reset. With the two clicks, it happens to me too, but only if use the apple bluetooth keyboard. I use the usb keyboard, just have to push any keyboard key and is back again. Also, remember remove the nullcpu kext

Okay, so sleep does work, but requires two button presses to wake.

SUPER WEIRD.

I've got the same board, running FH BIOS, and Hackintosh (Lion) will go to sleep and wakes, but am unable to see the desktop, screen stays asleep. I've tried the double press on the mouse, no difference.

I've removed the nullcpupowemanagement.kext, but will need to check for sleep enablers next time I boot in to it.

alux said:
Search for bios reset problems in the forum of Lion. There are 2 scripts that you need to run in order to resolve this problem with bios reset. With the two clicks, it happens to me too, but only if use the apple bluetooth keyboard. I use the usb keyboard, just have to push any keyboard key and is back again. Also, remember remove the nullcpu kext

Got a link to the scripts ?

nerdalertdk said:
alux said:

Got a link to the scripts ?

check this post here:
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=26807&hilit=bios+reset

and this one
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=26807&p=172008#p172008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back