Intel HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

Everything works correctly after an clean installation. Unfortunately, after some days, sleep dose not work.
Anyone please help me!

Thank you!

install this kext

Attachments

• SleepEnabler.kext.zip
    20.5 KB · Views: 198
My ProBook is sleeping fine, but when I come back after more than about 5 minutes and try to wake it up, it appears to wake up but the screen is blank.

Does the kext in this thread fix that problem?

My ProBook is sleeping fine, but when I come back after more than about 5 minutes and try to wake it up, it appears to wake up but the screen is blank.

Does the kext in this thread fix that problem?
It was the same issue. I suppose it will help you.

Hello,

Everything works correctly after an clean installation. Unfortunately, after some days, sleep dose not work.
Anyone please help me!

Thank you!

Turn off your pro book, pull out the AC adapter then pull out the battery and leave it like that about 15-20sec. Then put the battery and connect the ac and turn it on. While booting press F10 to go to BIOS. In BIOS reset settings to default and SAVE. Let the pro book boot now. Should work now, worked for me :)

Turn off your pro book, pull out the AC adapter then pull out the battery and leave it like that about 15-20sec. Then put the battery and connect the ac and turn it on. While booting press F10 to go to BIOS. In BIOS reset settings to default and SAVE. Let the pro book boot now. Should work now, worked for me :)

Did you install the Sleep kext or none at all?

patch your dsdt using rehabmans tutorial,all sleep problems are gone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back