Motherboard
Asus Z490 Prime A
CPU
i7-10700K
Graphics
RX 590
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm still pouring through forums and threads. I appear to have the IGPU working ok. I'm using ig_platform_id of 0x19120000. I've got the IntelGraphicsFixup.kext installed but it didn't really change anything.

I've got two monitors connected, one to HDMI and one to DVI. It boots to the desktop on the HDMI. If I unplug the DVI and plug it back in, the kernel panics and reboots. If I boot with DVI disconnected and then reconnect once at the desktop, it does nothing.

I have not tried booting to the desktop only on the DVI.

I've got disablegfxfirmware enabled (though I have no idea what that does).

I just set video ports to 2 in clover configurator and am rebooting. Will post here what happens.

Any thoughts appreciated!

Another update. Changed ig-platform-id to 0x193B0000 and now it seems both displays are detected. Settings->Display shows two displays but if both are connected on startup the HDMI works and the DVI never gets signal.

Booting with just DVI connected boots to the desktop but then plugging in the HDMI just gives black screen on both and I must hard reboot to recover.

Went and got a TCL43S405 4k tv and a RX 560 card and have that working nicely now. Still no sleep and working on HDMI audio at the moment. Also have to get a DP->HDMI adapter so I can get 4k @ 60hz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back