GA Z170X UD5 TH
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi guys,

i´m very sorry about making an extra post for this topic. But i searched the whole internet for solutions and tried them all. Nothing helped. Maybe I´m always missing something in the installation process or doing it in the wrong order.
So i really need your help.

Here´s what i do:

My hackintosh parts are Gigabyte Z170 UD5 TH, Intel i7 6700k, Crucial Ballistix Sport LT Ram, Corsair VS650 and of course the Asus Geforce GTX660 Direct CUII.

While installing OSX the graphics card is not built in the PC. I´m using the Intel i7 graphics and the motherboard HDMI out. Everything works fine. I install all the recommended via multibeast from this guide ( http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g...0k-intel-hd-530-thunderbolt-dual-boot.191292/ ).

Now i reboot and install the web drivers. Shut down and put the graphics card in. Now the system boots and it shows the boot screen but in the middle of the process or maybe at the end i get a blackscreen. The system is running (tried the "eject test") but there is no video output on the graphicscard. Tried HDMI, DVI. Dont have a display out so i cant try this one but i think there´s a bigger problem there.

I really need your help. I dont wanna buy a new card and the GTX660 is actually a good card for a hackintosh right?

Greetings!!

SOLVED

To everbody who has same problem as i had: I did a fresh install and just ran the AGDPfix. Don´t install the web drivers. Now it´s working perfectly fine without any effort!

Thanks for the answers and the help!

Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back