Gigabyte H87-D3H
CPU
Intel i7 4790k 4.00 Ghz
Graphics
Built in Mobo
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi!
I'm trying to boot Sierra and always get an error.

I've tried safe mode, nv-disable=1, multiple Multibeast options.. I've loaded the BIOS post as said on the tutorial.
In verbose mode i always get this:

I don't know if it is because of the unknown CPU (i7 4090k), the unmount of Recovery.. and don't know what to do about it.
The Mo is a GB-h87-D3H and 16Gb of kingston DDR 3.

Thank you for your help!

Problems with AppleTyMCEDriver.kext are usually the result of using the SMBIOS of a Mac that has ECC RAM.
If this is the case you should boot in Safe Mode and either change your system definition to one that doesn't use ECC RAM or,

In Finder navigate to /System/Library/Extensions/ and move AppleTyMCEDriver.kext to the Trash.

Restart and boot without caches.

I'll try as soon as I go home.

Thank you!!!

Tried Mac Pro 6.1, iMac 14.2, 11.2..

How could I know if these profiles have ECC Ram?

Thank you!

Tried also Mac mini.. didn't work.
As I said, I tried to boot in Safe mode with no results.. I can only boot from USB. I cannot find a System folder booting from USB, so I am not able to delete the kext.

Hi!
I think that the AppleTyMcEDriver error is due the Safe Booting, that does not enable this kext.

Here os the verbose mode in normal booting mode.

Thank you!!

I cannot find a System folder booting from USB, so I am not able to delete the kext.
It is hidden - You can use an app like ShowAllFiles.

Hi!
I think that the AppleTyMcEDriver error is due the Safe Booting, that does not enable this kext.

Here os the verbose mode in normal booting mode.

Thank you!!
Your image shows an enabled Serial port.
It may or may not affect your problem but it should be disabled - You won't use it in Sierra anyway.

Disabled Serial Port and nothing changed.. Any other idea?

Really appreciate your help..

Still not getting anything.. have tryied even replacing the power supply... and got anything.

Anyone?

Thank you.

Have reinstalled everything and changed HD.

Now, i get a different error: sound assertion in Apple HDADriver.

I've read it could be due to the graphics card. I'm using the integrated intel HD on my GA-H87D3H which I think is a Intel HD 4600.
In Multibeast, I'm using the Intel HD 3000 driver.. Also tried the 530 and without any. None of this worked.

What sould I try?

(I'm still only capable to boot trough USB and Selecting the main HD)

Don't know if this is helpful, but this is the curious multiple apple logos screen I get when booting from USB successfully.

Attachments

• IMG_0122.JPG
    IMG_0122.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0124.JPG
    IMG_0124.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back