CPU
I7-7700K
Graphics
EVGA Geforce GTX1060
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
This is my second build and I cannot get the computer to boot. I have searched the forums for answers but I am at a loss.

After launching Clover 4045 and choosing my SSD drive with a previously functioning Sierra my bootscreen says:

OsxAptioFix2Drv: Starting Overrides for\system\library\CoreServices\boot.efi
Using relocblock: no, hibernate wake:no
Using Safe Mode
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The SSD drive that I am booting from is the same SSD that had a functioning copy of 12.4 version of sierra. I moved this hard drive to my new build and assumed it would work. I also got to clover screen from my bootable USB when pressing F12 but even the boot mac os intall from USB, recovery HD got me the same result. I have read and re-read the bios settings - have set to optimized defaults, all with the same result. Anyone have any suggestions?

This is my second build and I cannot get the computer to boot. I have searched the forums for answers but I am at a loss.
Please note that your Kaby Lake CPU is not natively supported in macOS.
The CPU requires a FakeCPUID (with Skylake ID) to boot.
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > Binairies patching > Fake CPUID

IMG_0298.JPG IMG_0307.JPG

I made the changes and I get much farther 3/4 of the way but I hang here
Last line says busy timeout, kextd wait(0): 'AppleACPICPU'

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Hey man I have the same mono and graphic card as you here's what I did this past Tuesday.

First I used the clover that comes with the normal unibeast I think yours is a bit newer.

Then after you get into the clover options > PCI > USB Ownership [X]

Then boot in verbose.

That will solve it.

Then I went ahead and did what it says in here:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-i7-6700k-32gb-ram-zotac-gtx-1070-8gb.221184/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back