Contribute
Register

Sierra USB boots into installer, but installer doesn't load?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wat. You downloaded 10.12.0? Or did you update unibeast? Sorry haha I'm a bit tired

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear haha the first thing I did was go to the downloads section of the forum and downloaded unibeast 7.1.0 then on my mac, I just downloaded MacOS Sierra 10.12.4 and force quit the installer. Opened unibeast and from then on it's smooth sailing. Good luck! I'm having a problem with the beach balling after login though..

What exactly did you do that worked?

I downloaded the ultimate version of Unibeast, I installed Sierra 10.12.4, I erased my USB drive from disk utility and I launched Unibeast in this way I have recreated the bootable USB. Now you have only to retry the installation following the official guide for Sierra installation.

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear haha the first thing I did was go to the downloads section of the forum and downloaded unibeast 7.1.0 then on my mac, I just downloaded MacOS Sierra 10.12.4 and force quit the installer. Opened unibeast and from then on it's smooth sailing. Good luck! I'm having a problem with the beach balling after login though..
I downloaded the ultimate version of Unibeast, I installed Sierra 10.12.4, I erased my USB drive from disk utility and I launched Unibeast in this way I have recreated the bootable USB. Now you have only to retry the installation following the official guide for Sierra installation.
THANK YOU! Was getting a bit frustrated, didn't know 7.1 came out, I was using 7.0.1. I'll try it now

THANK YOU! Was getting a bit frustrated, didn't know 7.1 came out, I was using 7.0.1. I'll try it now

Keep me informed if you have resolved. Use Sierra 10.12.4 if you want a system up to date and you don't want to downlod and update it later.
Today I created my first hackintosh and I was stuck in your same points

Keep me informed if you have resolved. Use Sierra 10.12.4 if you want a system up to date and you don't want to downlod and update it later.
Today I created my first hackintosh and I was stuck in your same points
I installed it just fine, then the verbose console spits out this
IMG_20170401_142003.jpg

and my monitors go to sleep. :C

I installed it just fine, then the verbose console spits out this
IMG_20170401_142003.jpg

and my monitors go to sleep. :C
Nvm, it was my graphics card. Currently in Sierra :D

Nvm, it was my graphics card. Currently in Sierra :D
If you haven't resolved try to connect your monitor to the motherboard and check that your DVMT Pre-Allocated setting in BIOS is set to 64mb or larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back