Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z
CPU
Z
Graphics
Z
I upgraded my GB-BXi5H-4200 from El Capitan to Sierra today. I did this by upgrading to the latest Clover and running the App Store update. My computer then successfully booted into Sierra. But upon booting, it got a few automatic updates and rebooted. When it did, I saw a couple of faded Apple logos across my screen and the computer entered a reboot loop. Reading the thread about Sierra and Mac Pro profiles (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...acpro3-1-macpro4-1-system-definitions.200868/), I'm starting to wonder if that could be the issue. But I did successfully boot into Sierra once so I'm not sure.

Has anyone seen this or know a solution that doesn't involve blowing OS X away?
hackintosh.jpg

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

People posting stickler posts about the rules should include instructions for complying, otherwise they're just wasting database rows and making a bad name for the community.

People posting stickler posts about the rules should include instructions for complying, otherwise they're just wasting database rows and making a bad name for the community.

We have thousands of users and most of them manage ok without the need for guidance but happy to provide additional information when required.
Look at the top right of the screen and hover where indicated and you should be able to update your information.

Profile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back