Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI B85-G41
CPU
Intel XEON 1230-V3
Graphics
GTX 1070
Is there any way howo to update Hackintosh directly without reinstall like on Macbook Pro? I tried it but update freezes on 90% and I had to roll back to Sierra. Thanks.

Is there any way howo to update Hackintosh directly without reinstall like on Macbook Pro? I tried it but update freezes on 90% and I had to roll back to Sierra. Thanks.
What do yo want to update to High Sierra ?? From your signature it appears to be thin air, that is however not possible.
Cheers

What do yo want to update to High Sierra ?? From your signature it appears to be thin air, that is however not possible.
Cheers
I want update my Hackintosh Sierra. Intel B85-G41, GTX 1070 , Intel XEON 1230-V3, 24GB RAM Kingston HyperX DDR3

21764486_10207918571202781_1520943140_o.png

There is a guide here. Skip step 4 and choose your existing Sierra partition in step 5.

There is a guide here. Skip step 4 and choose your existing Sierra partition in step 5.
Thanks. I Will try this evening and reply to you . Maybe I will need any help :)

After release Unibest for High Sierra will be possible use it for update instead of new install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back