Status
Not open for further replies.
and copy and paste the results here

This?
Captura de ecrã 2020-04-13, às 18.30.01.png

(duplicated post) erased. sorry

Last edited:
looks like you need to update your kexts in both /L/E and clover
Can you please help how to do it? I see lots of videos and posts with different approach. I'm afraid to mess things even more. :/

Can you please help how to do it? I see lots of videos and posts with different approach. I'm afraid to mess things even more. :/
using hackintool can install your kexts for you

and can download the latest ones for you as well

YESSS, It's working!!
Let me tell what i did:
- With the "sudo code" you gave me i was able to know where the kexts were. (/Library/Extensions).
- Decide to copy ALL the kexts in that folder to the (empty) "other" folder in my EFI clover.
- After this, clover configurator found 3 kexts needing update. Updated it.
- Made a backup of the /L/E folder.
- Copied back ALL the files from "others" to /L/E and replaced all.
- Ignored all warnings (one for each file) telling me that those kexts were't properly installed.
- Rebooted
- System is working at 100% (besides the mentioned install error that still worrying me a bit)

So... @Feartech i've made all this before read your last post, so didn't used the tool you gave me. Sorry, i couldn't wait.

Big thanks to you @Feartech for your time and support. Also, thanks to @BreBo for the "-liluoff" solution found in a old thread.

YESSS, It's working!!
Let me tell what i did:
- With the "sudo code" you gave me i was able to know where the kexts were. (/Library/Extensions).
- Decide to copy ALL the kexts in that folder to the (empty) "other" folder in my EFI clover.
- After this, clover configurator found 3 kexts needing update. Updated it.
- Made a backup of the /L/E folder.
- Copied back ALL the files from "others" to /L/E and replaced all.
- Ignored all warnings (one for each file) telling me that those kexts were't properly installed.
- Rebooted
- System is working at 100% (besides the mentioned install error that still worrying me a bit)

So... @Feartech i've made all this before read your last post, so didn't used the tool you gave me. Sorry, i couldn't wait.

Big thanks to you @Feartech for your time and support. Also, thanks to @BreBo for the "-liluoff" solution found in a old thread.
you can't just move/copy a kext to /L/E they need to be installed correctly

you can't just move/copy a kext to /L/E they need to be installed correctly
Yes. That still my worry.
For now it's everything working but i'm afraid i will had some problems if the system needs some of those kexts.
Should i leave things like they are now (As it seems to be working)? Or do you recomend any fix? Maybe Hackintool now?

Yes. That still my worry.
For now it's everything working but i'm afraid i will had some problems if the system needs some of those kexts.
Should i leave things like they are now (As it seems to be working)? Or do you recomend any fix? Maybe Hackintool now?
hackintool can install your kexts correctly for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back