Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z370-HD3P
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
please help me
when i choose mac OS X SIERRA
i see the apple logo and the loading logo and it never load !
please help me
p_352bj06d1.jpg

boot with -v flag post output here
Hi, I have the same problem. Just bought Gigabyte Z170WIFI MOBO. Follow the procedure outlines but stuck at loading. The bar doesn't even move on mine. I've attached the output at boot time. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• IMG_1085.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_1085.JPG.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 92
System appears to load and reboot itself. I've attached the video and hopefully someone can help. I pick the hardware that was in the approved list.
click here for video I took for verbose output.

System appears to load and reboot itself. I've attached the video and hopefully someone can help. I pick the hardware that was in the approved list.
click here for video I took for verbose output.
Found the solution under BIOS Forum. I upgraded my version to F20 and that's what causing the reboot issue. Thanks goodness for the forum.

Found the solution under BIOS Forum. I upgraded my version to F20 and that's what causing the reboot issue. Thanks goodness for the forum.
Spoke too soon. Went all the way to installing Sierra with 18 minutes to go. About 3/4 of the way, it reboots. Now I can't install even after I set the flags I originally did from the forum solution. Back to square one. Grrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back