Sierra: Stuck at Apple Symbol Booting From Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock H110M-DVS
CPU
Intel i5 7400
Hi everyone

I am at the point in the installation process where i am booting os from clover. I hit enter on 'Boot Mac OS X From USB' and the apple symbol appears, but no loading bar is present. I have followed the instructions to a tee, although i was unable to locate some setting in my ASRock H110M-DVS motherboard's UEFI screen. I'm not sure what to do at this point, i have tried re-doing the unibeast process with no luck. Any help or guidance is appreciated.

Full Specs
CPU: Intel i5 7400
Motherboard: ASRock H110M-DVS
RAM: 2x Kingston 8GB DDR4 2400MHz
SSD: WD Green 120GB
PSU: Silverstone ST50F-ES230 500W
Case: Coolmaster Masterbox Lite 3

Last edited:
IMG_0682.JPG
Please note that your Kaby Lake CPU is not natively supported in macOS.
The CPU requires a FakeCPUID (with Skylake ID) to boot.
[NEW / TESTING] Intel 7th Generation Kaby Lake CPUs + 200 Series Motherboards in macOS
Hi

Thanks for that, this is my first computer build so my knowledge is faily limited. I have followed the steps in that link to spoof a Skylake CPU through FakeCPUID in Clover Boot settings with no luck. Instead this screen appears (see attached image).

I have tried creating the bootable drive through Unibeast and manually through Terminal and Clover Configurator, although I was unsure which parameters to change inside the configurator. I have had no luck with both options and am a bit stuck on where to go from here, can you advise me on which method to stick with?

I was also unable to find the 'OS type' setting in my motherboards EUFI, will this affect anything?

Thanks for your help already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back