CPU
i7-3820
Graphics
2x GTX 670
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My apologies if this is not the correct place to post this. I am just trying to get the general gist of how Sierra is working for CustoMac/Hackintosh builds. Are you seeing better performance in general, particularly with the UI with it apparently relying more on Metal? I think I read that the CPU power management has improved also - does any of it translate in to better overall performance? Its nice to run the latest macOS but for many the challenges outweigh the benefits!

My apologies if this is not the correct place to post this. I am just trying to get the general gist of how Sierra is working for CustoMac/Hackintosh builds. Are you seeing better performance in general, particularly with the UI with it apparently relying more on Metal? I think I read that the CPU power management has improved also - does any of it translate in to better overall performance? Its nice to run the latest macOS but for many the challenges outweigh the benefits!

This is due to the SMBIOS it seems; do not take this advice as verbatim since all systems vary. I would consider also correctly doing your SSDT and DSDT also consider making sure the SSDT is correctly assigned in your SortedOrder in the ACPI.

Also another note! Do not use my settings as I said earlier, all systems vary, use all options with a side of common sense!
Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 00.43.11.png

This is due to the SMBIOS it seems; do not take this advice as verbatim since all systems vary. I would consider also correctly doing your SSDT and DSDT also consider making sure the SSDT is correctly assigned in your SortedOrder in the ACPI.

Also another note! Do not use my settings as I said earlier, all systems vary, use all options with a side of common sense!
View attachment 205349

...lol this could literally be the response to quite a lot of posts on tonymacx86. Are you a bot by any chance?

...lol this could literally be the response to quite a lot of posts on tonymacx86. Are you a bot by any chance?

I am not a bot I assure you, personally I could be called a Skynet but I'm not a overruling constantly learning system hell bend on eradicating the human race...beep boop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back