Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte-B250M-DS3H
CPU
Pentium G4600
Graphics
Evga FTW GTX 960 4 GB
Hi, I was trying to run Sierra and when the installation finished, I do the post installations with miltibeast the drivers reboot my pc and ruin all my work, now I can't install Sierra again, is a little frustrating, I just want know if someone has been installed and run successfully Sierra with this components:
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-B250M-DSH3
Cpu pentium G4600
2x8 Ddr4 adata xpg flame 2400
256 Gb m.2 liteon
Sorry for my bad English I'm not a native English speaker, regards

Hi, I was trying to run Sierra and when the installation finished, I do the post installations with miltibeast the drivers reboot my pc and ruin all my work, now I can't install Sierra again, is a little frustrating, I just want know if someone has been installed and run successfully Sierra with this components:
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-B250M-DSH3
Cpu pentium G4600
2x8 Ddr4 adata xpg flame 2400
256 Gb m.2 liteon
Sorry for my bad English I'm not a native English speaker, regards

Pentium Base HD530 or HD630 can use for install Sierra without QE/CI, but can not run Sierra with QE/CI.

See below link.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/kaby-lake-hd-630-problem.217965/page-4

I don't want to bump this but for those of us coming here via Google: I tried a G4600 and I was able to install 10.12.5 however I could not get accelerated graphics working. I swapped it out for an i3-7100 and did not have any problems.

Maybe G4600 will work better with the upcoming release of OS X that supports Kaby Lake (both the G4600 and the i3-7100 I am using are Kaby Lake). But trying to boot the G4600 with the fake CPU id that works with other Kaby Lake processors doesn't work. Maybe there is a way to get it working but if you want a smooth build, I'd go with an i-series CPU.

I don't want to bump this but for those of us coming here via Google: I tried a G4600 and I was able to install 10.12.5 however I could not get accelerated graphics working. I swapped it out for an i3-7100 and did not have any problems.

Maybe G4600 will work better with the upcoming release of OS X that supports Kaby Lake (both the G4600 and the i3-7100 I am using are Kaby Lake). But trying to boot the G4600 with the fake CPU id that works with other Kaby Lake processors doesn't work. Maybe there is a way to get it working but if you want a smooth build, I'd go with an i-series CPU.
Thank you sir, i will try Macos in future releases i'm done for now.
Regards

Thank you sir, i will try Macos in future releases i'm done for now.
Regards
Did you tried with high sierra? I was able to install, but can't get hardware acceleration to work, even though High Sierra supports natively HD 630.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back