GTX
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

My hackintosh won't boot since 2 days. Here is the panic I get just before reboot :
IMG_0541.JPG

I found the thread about the web driver and believe it should be coming from there.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...er-on-high-sierra-black-screen-panics.234390/
Though, I can't boot in recovery mode, it gets stuck after half the loading bar. Also verbose doesn't seem to have any effect in recovery.
Form what I understand this most likely comes from me not installing the fakeSMC.ketxt

Here I am, I desperately try to boot in the OS using arguments but it won't work and restart before I can grab a picture from the panic.

I guess there is something around in the forums but I can't find what sorts me out...

So please, help me out.

Cheers

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Check that all Serial ports (SuperIO) are disabled in your BIOS settings.

Hi,

I figured the BIOS version was at F2 which I am pretty sure I updated before installing in August 2017. So at least F7...

After updating the BIOS to F8b and setting according to this video (can't remember the settings I used at first...)

Safe mode gives me no display signal and monitor goes to sleep.

Here is the new panic
image1.jpeg

I hope it's going somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back