2. SE
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a little problem.
I have a Dell Latitude E6230. The specs:

CPU: Intel Core [email protected]
RAM: 2 Sticks of Samsung 4GB PC3L 1600MHz
GRAPHICS: Intel HD Graphics 4000
UNIBEAST DRIVE: Kingston DataTraveler G3 (16GB) (Using UEFI Mode)
ATTEMPTED INSTALLATION DRIVE: Seagate Momentus 7200.2 (80GB)

I connect both the HDD and the flash drive to my computer through two USB 2.0 ports, and Clover loads up just fine. However I get this error:
e7F2gHB.jpg

(The second to last line)
I do not have macOS Sierra installed on the HDD yet, because I keep getting this error, and the only boot flag I am (knowingly) using is -v. I have been trying to find out how to fix this error for some time, and I really hope that someone here will be helpful and atleast try to help me fix this problem. Thanks in advance.
-Edtlogin

I have a little problem.
I have a Dell Latitude E6230. The specs:

CPU: Intel Core [email protected]
RAM: 2 Sticks of Samsung 4GB PC3L 1600MHz
GRAPHICS: Intel HD Graphics 4000
UNIBEAST DRIVE: Kingston DataTraveler G3 (16GB) (Using UEFI Mode)
ATTEMPTED INSTALLATION DRIVE: Seagate Momentus 7200.2 (80GB)

I connect both the HDD and the flash drive to my computer through two USB 2.0 ports, and Clover loads up just fine. However I get this error:
e7F2gHB.jpg

(The second to last line)
I do not have macOS Sierra installed on the HDD yet, because I keep getting this error, and the only boot flag I am (knowingly) using is -v. I have been trying to find out how to fix this error for some time, and I really hope that someone here will be helpful and atleast try to help me fix this problem. Thanks in advance.
-Edtlogin
unibeast is mainly for desktop pc's

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

please attach you clover folder

Here

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 99
very bad clover folder wait a minute....

try this...

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 114
I tried it.
I can still boot from the drive, but now my Mac volume doesn't show up. I have tried it on all my USB ports and it doesn't work on any of them.

I tried recreating my flash drive following Tony's Clover guide for Yosemite, with some minor changes for Sierra.
I got the same problem when I booted up, so here is my *NEW* Clover folder. The old one was from a Unibeast installation.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:
I tried it.
I can still boot from the drive, but now my Mac volume doesn't show up. I have tried it on all my USB ports and it doesn't work on any of them.

I tried recreating my flash drive following Tony's Clover guide for Yosemite, with some minor changes for Sierra.
I got the same problem when I booted up, so here is my *NEW* Clover folder. The old one was from a Unibeast installation.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back