Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z170 Pro
CPU
i7 6700k
Graphics
HD530
Hi,
I had perfectly working build for Sierra. I am with i7 6700k and HD530 graphics. Everything worked correctly but I decided to clean some stuff using Onyx and I also deleted this virtual image /private/var/vm/sleepimage. When I tried to shutdown my machine it froze. When I powered my pc I got a nice boot error and my monitor went to sleep. I tried booting with -x but it didn't work. Can I create a new multi-beast usb to boot or this won't work? I can only access the EFI what do I need to attach here? Thanks in advance.

1vix8Xg.jpg

Hi,
I had perfectly working build for Sierra. I am with i7 6700k and HD530 graphics. Everything worked correctly but I decided to clean some stuff using Onyx and I also deleted this virtual image /private/var/vm/sleepimage. When I tried to shutdown my machine it froze. When I powered my pc I got a nice boot error and my monitor went to sleep. I tried booting with -x but it didn't work. Can I create a new multi-beast usb to boot or this won't work? I can only access the EFI what do I need to attach here? Thanks in advance.

1vix8Xg.jpg

May be best to reinstall over your existing install don't format or you will lose things just install over it and all your user files and things will be untouched and you will then need to re configure everything the way it should be for your system.

Thanks but I am stuck. My only option is Sierra High and it has too many other problems at the moment. I tried booting with USB with Multibeast but I got the same problem is there a way to force it to load the all the settings from the USB instead the one on the system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back