Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
CPU
i9-9900k
Graphics
iMac1,1 SMBIOS(only RX 570)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi, I'm fighting about 2 hours but can't reach gui installer, because it showing "DSMON has arrived" and stops.

I make USB Installer with Unibeast. Clover with dart=0, nv_disable=1 -v and nothing. I changing Ig-id but when it boot's i have same error and graphics of iphone etc... Anyone help me ? P.S I attached my EFI...

Attachments

• WP_20161103_23_03_13_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161103_23_03_13_Pro.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 110
  • WP_20161103_23_03_24_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161103_23_03_24_Pro.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 108
  • WP_20161103_23_44_52_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161103_23_44_52_Pro.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 112
  • WP_20161103_23_44_55_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161103_23_44_55_Pro.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 109
  • EFI.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 86
Hi, I'm fighting about 2 hours but can't reach gui installer, because it showing "DSMON has arrived" and stops.

I make USB Installer with Unibeast. Clover with dart=0, nv_disable=1 -v and nothing. I changing Ig-id but when it boot's i have same error and graphics of iphone etc... Anyone help me ? P.S I attached my EFI...

Are you saying you are having this problem while booting the USB installer and therefore the Installer cannot reach the Hard disk Partition & Format and System Installation screen?

Is the EFI Folder you have uploaded from your USB Installer disk?

Chiming in to say that I have the same problem, though I'm upgrading from a fully working El Cap install through the App Store. I updated my FakeSMC but I still hang around "Waiting for DSMOS". nv_disable=1 seems to have no effect.

Yes, before the Installer. And yes, it's EFI from USB.
Your EFI\kext\Other folder had all the required kexts including FakeSMC.kext. The next possibility is the presence of some "Problem graphic kexts" inside the System\Library\Extensions. Since it may be hard to figure out the culprit kext among many, I suggest creating the Sierra USB Installer all over again following every step very carefully and try again.

when it boot's i have same error and graphics of iphone etc..

It is not an iPhone, it is telling you that the installer cannot locate a keyboard or mouse and is waiting for you to connect or enable them.

Connect a USB keyboard and mouse, if you already have connected them then try again in different USB ports.

Ok, I reached a installer, by changing Ig-id by 0x1660009,then i create a new clean partition for sierra(GPT,JFS+J), but when install end and i boot Clover again, there's no visible Sierra HD drive in Clover. Any suggestion what I making wrong ?

Chiming in to say that I have the same problem, though I'm upgrading from a fully working El Cap install through the App Store. I updated my FakeSMC but I still hang around "Waiting for DSMOS". nv_disable=1 seems to have no effect.
Ok, I reached a installer, by changing Ig-id by 0x1660009,then i create a new clean partition for sierra(GPT,JFS+J), but when install end and i boot Clover again, there's no visible Sierra HD drive in Clover. Any suggestion what I making wrong ?
Sierra Installation is two parts. After the first part that follows the Partition & Formatting of the Target Hard disk and starting of the Installation Process on the selected Partition , it completes in about 10-20 minutes and then the computer reboots automatically. You DO NOT stop the process by trying to enter the Clover Boot Manager by pressing the hotkey F-12 /F11 or whatever.

You just have to patiently wait for automatic reboot and the screen coming back to the second part where you will get a chance to select your Geographic Region, Creating your Login account etc and finally entering the desktop and select your Keyboard type , changing your Security and Privacy Options to allow you to Download and install Software from "Anywhere"

If you have made the mistake somewhere, then it is better to restart the previous step of formatting and installation and this time wait for automatic reboot without any intervention till you get the screen to create your Login account.

I installed Sierra, but Multibeast did not work, so I have Sierra with 1024x768 with 3mb Vram, without keyboard and mouse, audio etc... I must fix it, to search other things like audio or ethernet...

I installed Sierra, but Multibeast did not work, so I have Sierra with 1024x768 with 3mb Vram, without keyboard and mouse, audio etc... I must fix it, to search other things like audio or ethernet...

Is this installation on the hardware in your profile ?
If so, is it a laptop or an All-In-One PC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back