Asus Z170-K
CPU
Intel Core i7-6700
Graphics
nVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have installed macOS Sierra, i chose the drivers for macOS, but when I rebooted from clover appear this:
000_0035.JPG

Can you help me, please?

Thanks.

DVMT Pre-Allocated setting in BIOS is likely set incorrectly. Required: 64mb or larger.

DVMT Pre-Allocated setting in BIOS is likely set incorrectly. Required: 64mb or larger.

And what can I do to resolve? I am not very expert

And what can I do to resolve? I am not very expert

Check DVMT Pre-Allocated setting in BIOS and raise the value to 64mb or larger ;)

Check DVMT Pre-Allocated setting in BIOS and raise the value to 64mb or larger ;)

Scuse me, it was too simple. Now I am going to try....

Thank you so much, now MacOS works completly.
I have a little query: up to what can I set the DVMT Pre-Allocated memory? (My processor is an Intel i5-6500)

I have a little query: up to what can I set the DVMT Pre-Allocated memory? (My processor is an Intel i5-6500)

128mb usually works well.

IMG_0889.JPG IMG_0889.JPG I am having a very similar issue. I have been out of updating for quite some time and decided to jump from Yosemite straight to Sierra. When I try to boot to my new Sierra install or boot in verbose mode I get this.

Mobo: gigabyte P55A-UD3 rev. 1 F11
CPU: core i7
GPU: ATI Radeon 5000

Attachments

• IMG_0894.JPG
    IMG_0894.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 105
I am having a very similar issue. I have been out of updating for quite some time and decided to jump from Yosemite straight to Sierra. When I try to boot to my new Sierra install or boot in verbose mode I get this.

Mobo: gigabyte P55A-UD3 rev. 1 F11
CPU: core i7
GPU: ATI Radeon 5000

The answer is plain to see in all of your images.
The cause of the kernel panics is the Ev0reboot.kext which is incompatible with Sierra and should be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back