Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
P7P55D LE
CPU
i5 750
Graphics
ATI Radeon HD 5770
First of all thank you. With this site I'm writing from my hackintosh. Everything works except the on board audio. Now I've installed the voodooHDA 2.8.6 from multibeast but nothing happened. Previously I tried 2.8.8, same story. I need your help for removing voodoo without causing KP and get the audio codec working. I've another question: now I've used SMBios iMac 11,1, for my CPU i5 750, but the system sees my ati radeon hd5770 as hd5000, could this be a problem? Graphic works like charm.
Thank you for your help.
CPU i5 750
MOBO P7P55D LE
VGA ATI RADEON HD 5770 1 GB
RAM 8GB

EDIT: I think I posted in the wrong section, please move me. My apologies.

Last edited:
Move the voodoohda.kext to clover kext folder on ur EFI partition. Works for me in my p7h55 wich uses the same codec.
Hope there will be a better solution than Voodoo in the future

Move the voodoohda.kext to clover kext folder on ur EFI partition. Works for me in my p7h55 wich uses the same codec.
Hope there will be a better solution than Voodoo in the future

Thank you for your reply. I need to know if after this procedure I have to do anything else, because I'm afraid of Kernel Panic. I don't want to reinstall everything, I'm new to MacOs, always been on Windows but now I need start developing iOS applications.

Will send you my clover config file and my dsdt later. At work now.

btw i would recommend to have a second small partition with another OSX running.
I do it this way a long time now. When the **** hits the fan ur able to have full access to the broken system. I dont like this bootstick/recovery/singleuser terminal ****.
But thats just my opinion.

Will send you my clover config file and my dsdt later. At work now.
btw i would recommend to have a second small partition with another OSX running.
I do it this way a long time now. When the **** hits the fan ur able to have full access to the broken system. I dont like this bootstick/recovery/singleuser terminal ****.
But thats just my opinion.
Thank You. The important thing is the work in xcode, it must be saved. So I have created an exFAT partition shared between Windows and MacOS. Audio is not so important for what I have to do with xcode, but I'm waiting for your data. Thank you so much.

Here you go.
The files from my EFI Partition.
DSDT is the one for the USB2.0 Bord. (EDIT: dont use the DSDT from the zip. Forgot u have not the same as i have. use the other dsdt. Its from the DSDT Datebase from this Board. Sry for this mistake.)
Installed VoodooHDA from the latest Multibeast Version.
Multibeast installed the VoodooHDA.kext to library/extensions.
Moved it to the EFI partition.
No Problems here.
Mic is recognised when inserted but is not working for me.

Will try to get this working
https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC/releases
On the Fly ALC patch.
Added VIA VT1802 layout-id 33 for asus S400CA by ChalesYu

sounds interesting

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    356.4 KB · Views: 237
  • DSDT-ASUS-P7P55D-LE-2003.aml
    55.6 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Sorry, I don't understand the DSDT part. If I simply move only the voodooHDA.kext from library/extensions to EFI partition (in which path?) I won't screw up anything, will I?

I tried to move the kext file. Nothing happened, sounds doesn't work. I moved the file back again and the only result was that the HDMI source I saw before disappeared, it' didn't work anyway. I don't understand. xD

I installed VoodooHDA 2.9.0d10 in /L/E, and also 2.8.8 in EFI kext.
Only works with this method.
Something in VoodooHDA messed up but it works well.
Countless boot test driving me crazy.

Good afternoon guys, sorry my bad English because I'm using the translator. Well I own an AsusX55C / 55VD, it works everything except the microphone. I have a VIA VT 1802 Codec which is a bit peculiar I tried everything and I was unsuccessful, could you help me? I've tried to use voodoo but it gets squeaky, bug etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back