Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce 1050 ti
Ok, I am lost with my second Hackintosh System. The Nvidia Web Drivers on my Sierra 10.12.6 System are simply not loading. Booting with the NvidiaWEb option enables results in a black screen/screen goes to sleep before reaching the login window.

I am aware that this is partially a known issue, but I tried everything so far without solution. What I did so far: I follow every method for Problem #4 here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solving-nvidia-driver-install-loading-problems.161256/

I tried the Lilu/NvidiaGraphicFix Kext combination with Kext Beast, used the EMUVariableUefi driver, used AGDPfix, tried to modify the AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist etc, but still no change.

Config: Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI, Skylake i7 6700, Nvidia 1050TI PCI, System Definition = iMac 17,1, Clover bootloader, Config.plist attached.

Any Idea what to do and how to solve this?

Thanks guys!!!

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.3 KB · Views: 197
@Logrnaut, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

SIP should be disabled - CsrActiveConfig = 0x67 before installing the nVIDIA drivers.

I am almost sure I had this setting already before, but jsut to make sure I checked it, SIP was already disabled with the 0x67 and I reinstalled the latest Web Drivers. After reboot the same: screen goes to sleepmode without the nv_disable=1 flag. This is seriously driving me crazy :p

I am almost sure I had this setting already before, but jsut to make sure I checked it, SIP was already disabled with the 0x67 and I reinstalled the latest Web Drivers. After reboot the same: screen goes to sleepmode without the nv_disable=1 flag. This is seriously driving me crazy :p
I’m also having this issue and tried all possible fixes lmao I’m dying to get it working :/

I’m also having this issue and tried all possible fixes lmao I’m dying to get it working :/

I finally got it fixed! In my case, the solution was to install the latest Web Driver from Nvidias site and not use the Auto update of the Driver.....so, after this process it worked:

1. Install Sierra 10.3
2. Install Clover with EMUVariableUefi and USBInjectall.kext and Clover Configurator
3. Install the compatible Web Driver
4. Install Lilu + NvidiaGraphicFix
5. Patch AGDPfix
6. Update Sierra to 10.6
7. Say "NO" when the Nvidia software wants to auto update
8. Download and install latest Nvidia Webdriver as found on the list here on tonymac (https://www.tonymacx86.com/nvidia-drivers/)
9. Reboot

So, I am not sure what the exact problem was, but the driver did not load because of some incompatibility with the downloaded driver from the auto update from nvidia. Also make sure to try out different ports to plug your hdmi cable in, just one is working here.

Last edited:
I
I finally got it fixed! In my case, the solution was to install the latest Web Driver from Nvidias site and not use the Auto update of the Driver.....so, after this process it worked:

1. Install Sierra 10.3
2. Install Clover with EMUVariableUefi and USBInjectall.kext and Clover Configurator
5. Patch AGDPfix
6. Update Sierra to 10.6
8. Download and install latest Nvidia Webdriver as found on the list here on tonymac (https://www.tonymacx86.com/nvidia-drivers/)
9. Reboot

So, I am not sure what the exact problem was, but the driver did not load because of some incompatibility with the downloaded driver from the auto update from nvidia. Also make sure to try out different ports to plug your hdmi cable in, just one is working here.
ill try it again I’m doing a clean install right now , hopefully it can finally work :/ I tried everything and nothing worked but hopefully it will

1. Install Sierra 10.3
5. Patch AGDPfix
6. Update Sierra to 10.6
9. Reboot

Bro I am using Sierra 10.12.6 I install the correct Nvidia web driver but I am getting flickering screen what to do even I tried Nv_disabled=1 but no use I'm using zotac GT 710 graphic card 2 gb first I was using Sierra 10.12.4 in that system was working perfectly then I updated and getting this flickering screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back