Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA Z87XD3H
CPU
Intel I7 4770K
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce GTX 780
Hi everyone,everyting worked georgeously on my hackintosh, until y notised a days ago that y cant shut down on mac cause it restarts! I didnt change anything since working condition, I swear! Maybe auto-update did. Besides that I do have troubles also with IMessage. It logs in but tells me "not delivered" on most Numbers which they are workng on my IPhone. Anyways I´d please you to help me out with the shut down thing cause now I have to boot windows in order to shut ém down correctly!
I don´t want to do anyting to experimental on my on because I´m a phisycly disabled person and I can´t use my me hands to deal with hardware, once my mainboard froze and had to bring it to the store to repair it. Plus I don´t have that much skills in hackintosh secific stuff.

Many Thank´s in advance.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 146
@Simpsonbear, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Enable Clover ACPI Fixes "FixShutdown" and "Halt Enabler" in your config.plist.

Other users also reported success with:
In Gigabyte BIOS enable "ErP" fixes the problem
After Disabling "Platform Power Management" within BIOS shutdown works again

Worked for me the ErP solution on a gigabyte B250N Wifi Phoenix. Really thank you

@BreBo
I have same problem, can you help me plss!!
When I shutdown it's take long time and auto restart, I was check fix shutdown but not work :(
IMG_2477.JPG

@Simpsonbear, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard.

Enable Clover ACPI Fixes "FixShutdown" and "Halt Enabler" in your config.plist.

Other users also reported success with:
In Gigabyte BIOS enable "ErP" fixes the problem
After Disabling "Platform Power Management" within BIOS shutdown works again
i resolved the problem by enable "ErP" in bios , but the new problem is when i poweroff the computer with a usb 3.0 flash plug in , it restart ! the usb 2.0 is ok. only 3.0 have this problem
have you any idea about this?

resolved Enable Clover ACPI Fixes "FixShutdown"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back